What do I bring to the table?
- 14 years of Master Level Drawing Training
- Refined level in watercolor, acrylic, pastel and oil painting
- Ongoing national level experience with high-end art, artists, museums and galleries
- 30 years in the professional corporate sales arena calling directly on CEO’s and owners of companies
- A lifetime of painting excelling as a full-time art professional
In today’s unpredictable economy, why choose a gift of fine art?
- Art defines a culture which includes the political, social & economic climate of its people and a nation
- Art has been protected and preserved in peace and in war time
- Art defines “who we are” personally
- Art is the most important monetary investment that you can make, not only for now, but is a permanent record in time, that may be passed on to future generations
- Art is still with us in our day to day, highs and lows of business and life, even when other elements change around us that we can not control
- Art should provoke a “feeling” in the viewer
- Art can ultimately change your mind and your life
Pablo Picasso said of art “Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone”